Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Mid-June

KK:  Well, the middle of June was super fun.  I'm 3 years and 2 months old now and Dylan is 15 months old.   Let's see....
 Fun times with Savi at the Dennis household.   We love playing on her slide and swing set.  So does Dylan.   We're silly, can you tell? :)
 Some days I play so hard I end up zonked out with a lollipop in my mouth.   That's the sign of a good day right there!
 We tend to the garden a lot around here.  
 Check out my awesome caterpillar!
 Even Dylan wants to help.
 We're being much more diligent with our swim lesson consistency these days.  I'm in the pool every Saturday that we are home now.
 And Dylan is rocking his Parent & Me class that Daddy takes him to on Saturday while I do my lesson too.
 Just loungin' with my bear....
 And sometimes, this is how I roll.   Sweet shades and feetie PJs.   It's the new fashion trend of the season.
And, as usual, Dylan and I are constantly finding new ways to play together.   Here I am dragging him in the laundry basket down the hall.   Vroom, vroom!!!!!  

No comments:

Post a Comment