The last week of June I was officially on summer vacation (I'm not quite sure what this whole concept is about but I guess I don't go to school for a couple weeks, which bums me out) but it gives me time to hang with Mommy at home more. First stop - baking town!
Mommy, Dylan and I made sugar cookies shaped like hearts. I made the biggest one for Daddy because I love him.
I'm practicing my letter tracing and loving it. Check it out!
And we have more time for S'Mores now that the sun stays up late and I don't go to bed very easily anymore. It has been almost a whole month that I haven't been sucking my thumb though!
Even Dylan is getting the hang of roasting marshmallows!
Big blues, just for fun.
D: I'm fast. I love to run around and I love to play chase. I run and giggle and barely fall down anymore. It's the best!
You can't catch me, I'm the gingerbread man.....
I'm lapping Daddy, he better start training for this....
Yeah baby! Rounding third and heading for home!
KK is actually sharing her cooking stool with me these days, I guess I've earned my stripes. I even got to bake cookies with the girls. Flour tastes like paste, but I kinda like it. Frosting tastes like sugar, and I love it. And sprinkles....I'm undecided about. They look like something pretty that I shouldn't be allowed to put in my mouth so I'm feeling quite conflicted. At least I've got a seat at the table now!
KK: We were SO excited because Uncle Mike and Aunt Karen came to town to visit us!!! We had seen them recently in SLO and so it was such excitement to have them in our neck of the woods too!!
We took them out on the Duffy.
We love it and think it's a fun SoCal experience.
Although this trip, I was a little more interested in the chop stick shapes than the water and mansions....
Love my Aunt Karen!!!
D: I'm on a boat!
Yeah baby, yeah baby, yeah! The boating life is the life for me.
What a special treat, a special guest to put me to nigh-night. Love you guys!



No comments:
Post a Comment