Love waking up to visitors!
They took me to get my Third Bday present (I generously told them I'm not
charging interest since it is a bit tardy ;)) and let me tell you, it
was worth the wait! Yep, you guessed it....I got a bowl full of water!!! Just kidding - I got two of my very own GOLDFISH!! Real, alive, swimming, eating, drinking, (and pooping), actual GOLDFISH! And they live in my room, under my watchful care 24x7. WOW. Am I a big girl or what?!?!?
Their names are "Guppy" and "Goldie" and they are AWESOME. Dylan thinks so too. He does the sign for "fish" so much now that I'm worried he might get carpel tunnel syndrome from the repetitive motion. It's a good thing Uncle Bud is a hand surgeon.
I feed them twice a day, help Daddy clean their water, talk to them, and even take pictures of them. Here is Goldie's belly, isn't it fabulous?!?!?
The rest of the weekend was nice too, Daddy rocked his new Father's Day grill stuff.
And, Dylan and I rocked our usual flair. Yeah baby!
After Grammy and Papa left we headed to the Dennis' house for Sunday Family Dinner with the whole gang. Lots of babies these days, it's a good thing Savi and I have each other.
D: KK has had a very exciting few days! Meanwhile, I've been chillin'. Loving my time with the family and excited for Sunday night to see my buddies.
Gavin and I were cooking up a great meal together Sunday night. Well, we still don't actually acknowledge each other yet but look at us - we're both looking at the camera and smiling at the same time, now that's what I call progress!
I love the slide here. It is super fast and I land with a thud. It looks like I'm catching air here, and it is entirely possible. Kids - don't try this at home....
Awesome dismount - let's do it again! I better get a few more turns in before the girls kick me off (again....).
Baby G and Uncle Ry, happy as clams.
Love my peeps!
Love my peeps!




No comments:
Post a Comment