You guessed it - Napa!
They partied like royalty at a special, private event for some boutique wineries at an undisclosed vineyard (now that's a mouthful of fancy words). As I understand it, a lot of amazing, expensive food & wine was consumed.
Then after that time in Napa, Mommy had her big Conference in San Francisco for a week. She worked really hard but apparently partied a bit hard too. Lots more expensive food and drink. I'm starting to see a trend that I'm concerned about....In her defense, she did such a good job at work that the Big Cheese himself (initials L.E.) received an email about her. Way to go Mom!
Then on Friday preceding her Birthday, Daddy rented the biggest, shiniest, fanciest car I've ever seen in my whole three years of life. This SUV Limo was just incredible - lights, sounds, size. Wowsa. Mommy and some of her closest friends headed off into the night for an apparently epic evening. Dueling piano bar, Shoot the Root, beat down at Blue Beat, Sharkies shake-down, Gangnam Style. It's all code to me but it sounds like a lot of fun, or a lot of trouble. Either way, I'm starting to think that my parents are not old and stuffy like one might think...
That weekend, on Sunday, after my parents both recovered from all of the festivities, Dylan, Savi and I decided to show my parents and the Dennis' that we know how to party too. We went to the local Armenian festival, jumped in the bounce house forever, ate Armenian food (Daddy's peeps are my peeps too!) and we even learned how to Armenian dance.
Do we know how to live it up or what?!?!
No comments:
Post a Comment