Thursday, December 13, 2012

Disneyland Prize

KK:  After a couple of months of using a thumb guard and two re-lapses (bummer), by the first part of October I stopped sucking my thumb COMPLETELY!!   Finally got that monkey off my back - yeah baby!!  My prize was to go to.....(drum roll please).......Disneyland!   Actually, when asked what I wanted for my reward, I said either Disneyland or Daddy's office.  Mommy and Daddy were surprised that Daddy's office ranks so high, but it's a pretty cool place to be, if you're not at Disneyland.   Anyway...

We are going all out for this trip to Disney - I'm sporting my Minnie outfit that the Macer's got me.  Awesome!   I can hardly stand the anticipation!
Silly cheese faces - we are sooo excited!
And yes, you guessed it - Dylan is Mickey.   This is his first trip to Disneyland and his mind is blown.
That cute little onesie even has a tail, it was a big hit all over Disneyland that day.  Thanks Auntie Mary Lou for the cuteness!
It's a perfect day in mid-October to be at Disney.  I must admit that we were supposed to go last week after Mommy got back from OpenWorld but I told them that I wanted to go to school instead.   I'm full of surprises, let me tell you....

Could we be any cuter???  I think we are making the happiest place on Earth even happier.


Except for Daddy's dismay at the lines at Carsland, he's having a blast too!


Giddy up, fishies!

Here we are, riding Heimlich, the hungry caterpillar, who makes BIG burps!  He, he, he.  Silly caterpillar.
Cute family picture.
The prince and princess by the castle.
Dylan and Daddy on Small World, Dylan is in stunned silence.
Singing and dancing the whole way through with Mommy.
Dylan was not afraid of Mickey at all, he ran right up and gave him a hug!


Awesome pictures with the main mouse himself!

It is way awesome that Cousin Christiana works here, she got to come out and see us and play for a little bit.  We love her!
Isn't this the cutest picture ever?!?!?!?!  Minnie and Me (mini-me :)).

D was quite enthralled by the submarines - he practically got his head stuck under the railing trying to watch them go on the Nemo ride.  
And off we go on the beloved Monorail back to the car.   What a great day and a fun celebration for kicking my thumb habit.  Yeah!!

No comments:

Post a Comment