Mommy took me to the Zoo one morning.
I'm pretty sure something scary hatched out of this giant egg, please tell me there isn't a dinosaur behind me....
Silly Billy Goats...
Best part....."choo choo"!!!
Yeah baby - all aboard! I love choo choos.
Sometimes we go to Fashion Island. We visit the fishies.
We visit the fountains.
And we visit the Pet Store doggies and kitties.
Sometimes we go to the Library story time. This is right next to Bristol Farms, where we get cheese samples and a cookie. KK loves when she gets to join the adventures but this means we have to wait until the afternoon for her.
One of the nights in October we had the Harvest Carnival at church. It was awesome - lots of bounce houses. Mommy even took me on the BIG slide one - we went several times because it was so fun (and I know Mom was having a blast too!). Wheeeeeeeee!
They had cookie decorating - a big hit with my Sister and her BFF Savannah.
My favorite part - the cookie eating....
Speaking of cookies, Nana got us these cool Halloween cookie cutters and a cute apron for KK so we made some fun cut-out cookies. I ate lots of raw flour, yum. But later realized the dough, even more yum....
Cute pic of "sis-sis".
Cute pic of "sis-sis".
Halloween is right around the corner so we're starting to have fun with it. Cheers big ears!!!!
KK: It's almost Halloween and I was SO excited because I got to go hang out with all of my girlfriends in CDM for a Halloween party. I'd been missing them so.
Eating ghoulish green cookies with my buddy Lexi.
Twirling in our dresses till we both fell down.
Dylan didn't want to wear his Nemo outfit so he came as Mickey Mouse - his whiskers made it!
Our attempt at a group photo....chaos!
And at school, we had our Halloween parade and party. Fun!
October has been a blast - more to come!!!!












No comments:
Post a Comment