Even worse than the injury itself is the ice application that follows. Mom holding me down, putting cold ice packs on my head that are supposed to look cute, but don't feel cute - more pain than the first round. More screaming and crying....boo. Then she came up with an idea that required less of a struggle - she ace bandaged the ice to my head and this seems to help - I can still play and don't have to sit there to be tortured and I like that MUCH better. See, I can play in the dirt and still have ice on - way more fun!
I've learned how to say burrrrrrrr and show you my shivers. This ice is burrrrrrrrr.
But it is kind cute still, don't ya think?
KK, shaking her head at the big mud mess I've made. Putting fingers and trucks in dirt is the best.
Bummer - they are starting to fill in our side yard with grass - bye, bye mud for me to play in. I'll miss you!
KK: I love to sing and dance and twirl. I keep asking Mommy and Daddy to put me back in ballet but so far, no luck - too many scheduling conflicts...bummer!
That's ok though because I'm putting on my own dance recitals at home now. I'm even doing my own costume design. "Now you - sit on the couch and watch. When I tell you, you can get up and dance too. But you must dance exactly as I am. Got it?" Mommy said that she doesn't like to play when I boss her around but she fails to understand that I am the director, producer, costume and set designer, vocalist and choreographer of this show, and with all of that responsibility on my plate, the least she could do is follow along. Got it, Mom?
Dylan really wants to be a big boy and do what I do. I feel bad for his bear jumping accident, and for teaching him to jump on couches and beds. But I don't feel bad for the fact that he wants out of his high chair so he can sit by me like a big boy. Some day buddy, some day.
Sweet cheeks.
We like to sing the Ariel song and tell each other "bravo!" and clap. Having a sibling is the best.







No comments:
Post a Comment