Are we not the cutest (and hippest) Disney Princesses you ever did see?????
I'd like to formally introduce you to the one and only, Princess Cinderella (or "lala-elle-a" as Dylan calls her)
Ta-da!!
And a formal introduction to my BFF (best friend forever), Princess Snow White!
We waited in line to meet the Princesses as our first stop. Well hello Snow White!
Savi meeting herself...
Gorgeous Snow Whites!
All three princesses in a row!
Next up - Sleeping Beauty. I was feeling shy now all of a sudden. I would have been more comfortable if she was sleeping still I think.
But then she commented on my gloves and I was shy no longer, she's got great taste.
Princesses cheese!
Savi meeting Sleeping Beauty.
Pretty pretty princesses!
Meanwhile, the boys headed off for a walk while we did the girl stuff.
Cheese - we love the Dennis'!
A couple things you should know....#1) a Cinderella Princess must always have her white gloves on. It's very proper and lady-like.
#2) Royal Princesses must always ride in a fancy carriage.
#3) Princesses must always have a Royal Court to attend to their needs. That is why Savi and I allowed the adults to join us today.
#4) A Princess must always duck when water is being sprayed at her so as not to ruin her dress or hair.
#5) A Princess must always be guarded to avoid witches, thieves and adoring kin-folk.
#6) A Princess must stop for nourishment, use her napkin and stay hydrated. We wouldn't want to have a fainting spell in the middle of our Princess duties.
#7) A Princess must be kind and open-minded so as to spend time with all of the people, and Mice, in the land.
#8) A Princess must smile graciously, even during times of hardship. Like when her brother is blocking her cute picture....(this one is harder than the others sometimes....)
#9) A Princess must have an excellent curtsy.
D: This Disneyland place is awesome. I'm so excited that I was able to come twice in October! Now that I'm big enough, I wonder if we'll go twice every month!?!?
My first time on the Jungle Cruise. Lots to check out. Pretty excited to be on a boat.
OMG!!!!! Did you see that?!?!?!
This place rocks.
The Princesses found Mickey near our lunch spot and we got to go right up to him for a Picture.
I ran straight up to him and gave him a hug.
Kaitlyn tried to encourage my best buddy, Gavin, to do the same.
But as you can tell from his face, he's not sure about giant Mice yet.
And score! We found Minnie mouse too! Hugs all around!!!!
Seriously cute pictures of us with Minnie Mouse - I liked her Halloween outfit too. So fun!
Hmmmmmm......well, this is a bit akward.....
Mommy took me on my first Dumbo ride too.
And Auntie Katy had the girls.
Our elephant is going to beat theirs!
Wow - I've never flown on Elephant Air before. I wonder if we can take this sucker to Colorado?
KK: Next stop - the Tea Cups!!
Uncle Jeff looks sick just starting the ride - uh oh!
Look at my face - I'm having a blast!
Looks like we all are!
Disneyland was decorated so cute.
We could hardly walk, we had to see everything!
Holding hands is the best way to stay together.
Cheese! Check out the Pumpkin Mickey in the background. Too cute!
Next stop - California Adventure for my favorite, the Ariel ride (at least three times). And then time for a snack stop on the pier.
And for our final ride of the day - the Carousel with Daddy. Sweet.
D's excited too.
And Baby G is taking this very seriously.
Giddy up fishies!
A Princess must always wave to her subjects...
Bye, bye Disneyland - thank you for a Halloween-tastic day for a couple of Princesses and their Princes.



















No comments:
Post a Comment