So while we do myGym for D on Tuesdays, soccer for both of us on Thursdays and now on Friday we have golf for me at the 9-hole course 2 minutes from our house.
Feet shoulder width apart. Make a Y with your arms going down to the ball.
Swing back so the front foot points to a tippy toe.
Swing through, till back toe is on a tippy toe, smile, and hold for 3 seconds so the paparazzi can snap photos.
Nice.
Tiger Woods - we might have more in common than our last names (and I'm referring to golf...). And don't forget - while he's a Tiger, I'm a Lyons - it's almost destiny.
We found out some good news that they want to move me up a class at Newport Montessori starting in the summer. I'll go up to the Kindergarten class and go full day from 9am-3pm without a nap (score!). Ms. Lucy, my current teacher, said I'm definitely ready and that my math skills are excellent and my reading will really step up in the next class. Mommy took me for cupcakes after school so we could talk about it. I'm all for it! (and all for cupcakes in general, just as an FYI)
While I got to bask in the glow of cupcakes and good news, the word "kindergarten" sent my Mother into a tizzy. While the Montessori system can move you based on skill and not age, my Mom interpreted this to mean that we must make a decision on all future schooling (including college) within the next two weeks or that I'd be doomed to a life of inferior opportunities. She set off on a touring frenzy of about a half-dozen schools in the area - public, private, you name it. Needless to say - she's totally freaking out and I'd just like to enjoy the good news for a while before we plan the rest of my life - okay Mom? (note: she's not buying it....)
Uncle Craig lives here full time now and we're getting to see him at least once or twice a week when Mom picks him up for errands or just to go eat. Today we're tagging a long while they take Ebony to the vet. We LOVE having a doggy around. Thankfully the iPad was there to keep us company while they took Ebony to get her nails trimmed. We're good company to have around, very low maintenance.


No comments:
Post a Comment