Monday, October 28, 2013

Happy Birthday Papa and Happy Anniversary Macers!

D:  Papa's Birthday is April 17th, within days of KK's, and so when he and Grammy came down to Newport the weekend of April 20th we were excited to celebrate with him. 

 We did a little gift exchange and even I got a little treat.
 Sweet new hat!!!!  Cheese!
  Learning some important man-skills from my Papa. 
 Perfect hat for boating...

 Pardon me fellow yachters, but do you have any Grey Poupon?
 Ahoy Daddy!
 Wearing life vests and resting on Mommy, next to sister on the ground, not sure which one of us is more uncomfortable...I'm gonna say me.
 Awesome Bday Brunch at The Dock to celebrate Papa.
Just hangin' with the boys.

 The girls are out of control though...

 Mommy and Grammy are always taking pictures of their food.  I don't really get it because you can't taste it but I thought I'd share it just in case other people enjoy them too.   Needless to say - brunch was beautiful and delish!
 Then lots of play-time with Grammy & Papa to cap off the weekend.
 Hi sis-sis!
 Cheese and crackers in the playhouse.  Something about eating blue cheese with fig jam in a tiny house that feels silly. 
 But, guess who loves blue cheese?!?!?  ME!
 A tea party with Papa, he's the best Papa ever.
 Happy Birthday Papa!
 Silly smile for Papa's Bday!
And an extra-special treat - Papa with his girls (that Kaitlyn specifically requested)...yeah!!!

This weekend was also Uncle Bud and Auntie Celeste's 30th Wedding Anniversary!!!  Congratulations!
 We LOVE our cousins.
We LOVE our Macer/Lyons/Woods family!  Are they having a blast or what?!?!

Unfortunately, the party was only for the big-kids. 
 And I heard there were a lot of shots going on.  I HATE shots, they make me cry - and it looks like everyone except Mommy feels the same way as I do.   I wonder if they were vaccinations or antibiotic shots like at Dr. Brown's?  ;)

Fun weekend of celebrations!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment