Wednesday, June 3, 2009

7 weeks old...part 1, my week

It was an exciting week for me as I graduated out of newborn diapers into size 1s and I spent my first nights in my big girl bed. Bye bye bassinet and pack & play crib, I've got real digs now!


I like my new bedroom so much that now I like to wake up one extra time at night, right around 4am, just to be awake in it. For some reason my Mom & Dad are not too excited by my extra 4am wake up call...I wonder why? Don't they like to have party time in my new room?!? Geez!!


It was my Mommy & Daddy's 8 year anniversary this Tuesday, I was very excited for them and so was extra good when they left me with Uncle Ryan and Auntie Cole for the evening while they went out for sushi.


Unfortunately, we had a plumbing disaster taking up most of the week. They had to jackhammer several floors in our home in order to try to find a broken pipe, it looked like Swiss Cheese around here for a while. I don't know what a jackhammer is but it sounds angry and so my Mommy and I had to clear out of the house for several days in a row. It was alright with me, as long as I have my paci I'm chill....that's how I roll. Plus, we got to hang at Uncle Ryan and Auntie Cole's and I got to see the big fuzzy Gus so I was happy as a clam. When he comes to check me out I wave my hands around a lot so he knows not to mess with me or I'll karate chop him, so this is as close as he gets...

No comments:

Post a Comment