Wednesday, June 10, 2009

7 weeks old...part 2, weekend fun

We had a very big weekend of fun last weekend. Saturday morning I ran my first running race...well, ok, so I didn't run, but I got to put on my own number, roll with my girl Savannah and cheer on my Dad, Uncle Ryan and Auntie Cole when they ran. They kicked butt, finishing the 5k in under 25 minutes.

-Sporty Spice and her Daddy


-Our friends Rendal, Ryan & Nicole, Ready to Run with Dad


Saturday night I got my Daddy all to myself as my Mom went out for Girl's Night. I was a little offended that I wasn't included, I am a girl after all, but from what I hear there was only stuff called "wine" involved and no White Liquid Gold, so I guess I didn't miss out. Mommy seemed a little bleary eyed when I woke her up at 1:30 and again at 4am - that will teach her to want Girl's Night Out without me - ha ha ha.


On Sunday I had my first outing to Costco, I think I love this place given how happy it made my mommy & daddy. And then I got to go out Sunday night to friends for a BBQ and be held by lots more new faces, cool! Being seven weeks old rocks!

No comments:

Post a Comment