Then we headed to the Northern Beaches. First to Redondo to hang with Uncle Marv & Aunt Leigh. It was great! I loved meeting Uncle Marv for the first time and seeing Aunt Leigh again. I also got to meet their little fuzzies Rax & Mindy. I think Mindy thought we might be able to play together because we were the same size, she wagged her tail a lot and kissed my toes - it tickled and I liked it.
-I'm still so little that Uncle Marv's hand almost covers my whole body!

Then off to Hermosa to party with Andrea, Mike and Baby Wil.
Saturday night Mom & Dad tried to let me cry it out for a bit. Let's just say that the score so far is Kaitlyn 1: Mom & Dad ZERO....I rule.
On Father's Day, Dad had to work a lot so we had a pretty mellow day. I hung with him while he worked and tried to absorb some of his legal knowledge through osmosis.
Then we went to a BBQ at Uncle Ryan & Auntie Cole's, which you all know I love.
-I got to meet Mrs. DesVeaux and I liked her, I hope she visits me more often.
-HI big fuzzy...my what big teeth you have!!

Phew! I'm exhausted, time for another nap! - Kaitlyn
No comments:
Post a Comment