Week 9 was cool...walks along the beach, Mommy & Me pilates class, you know...the real SoCal lifestyle. Mom is sad that I got her skin tone and not Dad's because she burned to a crisp on one of our short walks. She apologized to me for being so fair and needing to be coated in sunscreen for the rest of my life, I'm not sure what it means but "burn" sounds bad and "screen coating" also sounds bad. Boo.

The strangest thing happened, on our walk there were all these people taking pictures and so I naturally assumed it was my fan club going paparazzi on me, but they totally ignored me and took pictures of the beach...how rude!! Mom said not to get my feelings hurt because it is summertime here now and these are tourists and sadly not part of my fan club. Sounds to me like I need a better agent...
I sleep less now during the day, which Mommy & Daddy think means I should sleep longer a night but I heard somewhere, "you can't keep a good thing down" and am subscribing to this theory. But sleeping less means I get to help out more, here I am helping Mom with the laundry...
I rocked tummy time this week like nobody's business...check me out.

And this is a little move I call raising the roof...
No comments:
Post a Comment