Wednesday, June 10, 2009

8 weeks old - part 1, the week

From Kaitlyn...
Well I've officially hit the 8 week mark - yippee! I've discovered that I can control those things attached to my side ("arms") a little more now. I can sometimes do cool stuff with them when I'm doing mat time with Mommy. Sometimes they even hold in my paci, which makes me love them even more. Unfortunately, other times they still run around without an operator and knock out the paci...but we're working on it.

I LOVE changing time. I don't know what it is about a clean diaper but I think it is the best. I put my little bum in the air and wiggle it all around and smile for days. It is SO fun!


We got some awesome news this week that my posse is growing. Several of mommy & daddy's friends are pregnant, including Laura & Stephen in NY. I cannot wait to have more little friends to play with - especially having one in New York to visit will be extra cool!

-A shout out to the Carney baby - see you in NYC!


This week sucked for one big reason...shots. I got a whole battery of the suckers and I can tell you one thing...me no like.

On Thursday I headed out on my first road trip - cool! I got to see some of the Central part of California...well actually I got to sleep through some of the Central part of California. Put me in a moving car and stick a fork in me because I am done! Nighty nite.


Spent the weekend in Fresno with my Grammy and Papa. They were pretty happy to see me if I do say so myself. I guess I've changed a bit since they last saw me and they had to just soak me in a bit. I like it.


I also got to meet my Great Grammy - cool!




And on Friday I got to hang with Papa at his office...I felt like a little pup playing with the Big Dogs, and I liked it. Maybe someday I'll be a Big Dog too.

-Time with Papa at this desk - I was impressed.


-I opened my eyes just in time to meet Mr. Beltramo - yippee!


-Papa took me into the Executive Boardroom where the conference table was approximately 9 million times larger than me. I could just feel the power...maybe someday I'll be running the place ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment