Had a great Sunday hanging with my girlfriend Savannah and her parents - the Pinks. I also got to be held by Auntie Cole, which I love AND I got to take Superman rides with Uncle Ryan. I flew through the air like a pro, giggled like I never have before and you should have seen my body strength - holding my arms, legs and little neck up all at once!! I should get a cape made!!!

Savannah and I had a creepy baby staring contest and I won. I think she was intimidated by my height so I stood on my tippy toes to really use that to my advantage.

She took losing very gracefully and was in good spirits even though I beat her at the contest.

Last week I added to my repertoire the ability to blow bubbles. And, since I am slobbering like a bulldog these days, it breaks up the monotony when I get to blow some bubbles with all that drool. Don't mess with me though....drool is cool.

I'm digging my upright seat more this week too.

But, boy does it piss me off when those toys won't fit in my mouth! I've gotta slobber on something after all!
No comments:
Post a Comment