Tuesday, August 25, 2009

17 weeks old...Aug 10-16

We spent the first part of the week in Fresno so my Daddy could see my Papa kick butt in the court room. I've heard of a basketball court before but I'm not sure if it is related. I hope not because they had to wear suits and I think that would be awfully hard to play in. I wonder if my Papa can dunk....I bet he can.

Meanwhile, I got to hang with Grammy and make Chicken Pot Pies. Well, technically Grammy made the pies, but I narrated what was going on in baby talk. And, she played with my piggies some more and I just loved it.



I am having a serious growth spurt right now and want to eat a lot. In order to quench my hunger they tried to introduce me to stuff called "Formula" but it smells and tastes really bad. I think they are trying to poison me so I've been careful to spit it out of my mouth immediately. They even tried to feed it to me when I was crying on the car ride home, but I showed them by drooling it right back out and continuing to cry.


Back home I held court with my posse. I've got my serious business face on and think that Mommy should buy me a gavel.


I already told you about my shots on Friday - yuck. I had a bad reaction on my leg so I cried a lot and nothing could make me better until Mom finally gave me some grape yumminess called Tylenol. Sweet! Thankfully, by the next day I was chilled out again.


We had a great weekend. Lots of walks and family time. On Saturday we had beach day with Katy and Savannah, it was super fun. A girl sure could get spoiled living at the beach.


On Sunday I had my first ride on our Duffy boat. I was super chill on the way to Balboa Island where we discovered I already have a sweet tooth. Mommy & Daddy were eating a Balboa Bar (ice cream dipped in chocolate with sprinkles) and I REALLY wanted to get that sucker into my mouth. Get in my belly!


On the way back though I felt like I was being mauled by the life jacket and cried in code red until they took it off me. You can tell I'm pissed by just looking at my picture, I've got fists clenched, ready to punch out the sucker who invented this straight jacket thing! Get it off...

No comments:

Post a Comment