Wednesday, August 26, 2009

18 weeks old...Aug 17-24

What a delightful week in the Woods household. I am still growth spurting (holla!) and eating a lot. And, I still love to roll. Mom calls me "Tootsie Roll" and "Rollie Pollie" now. I still can only roll from back to front though which continues to be a bummer because I hate self-imposed tummy time. Here I am workin' it after a sweet roll.


This week I discovered my toes. I play with them a lot but have not yet been able to get them into my mouth. This makes me very sad because I really like everything to go in my mouth - my books, my toys, Mommy & Daddy's arms, the carpet... Let's face it, if I can get my hands on it I'm gonna taste it!


Check out the impressive amount of drool I pump out...my face & dress are soaked because my Daddy's thumb is yum!


Mom tried some funky "learning" crap on me the other day and was having me smell things from the spice rack. Unfortunately, I'm not sure what to do when she puts the jars in front of my face. So, as I'm experiencing "cinnamon" I exhaled and created a little cloud of angry red dust. The stuff was everywhere, including up my nose and in my eyes. Needless to say, I was not happy with that and shed some teary cries. I personally think that she should be reported to some drug agency for making me snort things. I learned only one thing from this lesson....spice not so nice.


I've graduated to the big girl seat in my stroller and am seriously crusin' now. Check out how chill I am in my new ride. They should feature me on an episode of "Pimp My Ride" because I am looking pretty pimped out in my ladybug outfit just loungin' like I'm too cool to even sit up straight.


This week was also my Auntie Allison's Bday. I gave her a personal shout out since I'm not old enough to ring her on the phone by myself. Love you Lala!

No comments:

Post a Comment