Monday, August 17, 2009

Doctor Danger

I had my 4 month check-up last Friday, my time flies. The Doctor said I am looking great and I thanked her with lots of smiles and coos. I even rolled over (& over & over) for her, just to show off a bit. I am on target to be tall and thin and she is pleased with my overall growth although Mommy is scared that I sprouted too soon and am going to end up being short. We'll see! I weighed in at 12.15 lbs (35th percentile) and am 25.25 inches (80%). I was stoked that the Doctor was so pleased but then she left and we were still in the room for a long time so I started to get a bit nervous. I should have rolled myself right outta there because a different lady came in with a big old tray of needles and proceeded to stab the crap out of me.


I guess flipping them off last time didn't scare them, so I fought back with the only weapon I have and I poop bombed the place. Mom thought the shots scared the literal crap out of me but I was in total control of the sitch...I don't think they'll mess with me again after that huge poop bomb! Take that!!

No comments:

Post a Comment