Monday, December 28, 2009

Fresno Christmas

The weekend before Christmas we headed to Fresno to celebrate with Daddy's side of the family. We were all excited to see Cousin Logan and the rest of the family.
Just like last time we were together, I was most interested in having whichever toy Logan had.
On Friday I got to see Uncle Marv and Aunt Leigh. They gave me the coolest handmade presents and to be quite honest, two of the coolest things I've seen in my whole 8 months of life.

Here we are with Aunt Leigh and I'm showing off the gorgeous jacket she hand-knit for me. I wish I could show you the incredible detail of the stitches but pictures just won't do it justice. My favorite part is the flower button. I cannot wait to wear it!!
And, Uncle Marv made Logan and me our own Scooters, just like he had made for my Daddy & his Brothers. They are handcrafted out of several types of wood, numerous coats of gorgeous lacquer and perfectly balanced fast tires. My ride is so cool I can hardly stand it.
I have to keep a close eye on Daddy because I think he wants to steal my Scooter...

No comments:

Post a Comment