Thursday, December 17, 2009

Santa Claus is Comin' To Law...

Last week I got my first Christmas party experience, complete with a visit from "The Man" himself, Mr. Claus. It was a party at my Daddy's law office. I'm a little confused as to why Santa visits his law firm so early before he makes his grand appearance on Christmas Eve but I think it is because my Daddy has been an extra good boy this year and Santa needs to visit him a couple of times to get all his presents in.

Mom and I worked the room to say hi to the people she knows.

And I was all smiles with Daddy.

I pretty much chilled out, drooled and chewed on my keys when we were not meeting Daddy's peeps.

I was a big hit with the other little people at the party and got to sit on a lot of laps.
Once Santa arrived I started blowing bubbles his way, hoping he'd notice me and have something for me in his big bag of presents.
I couldn't wait any longer and decided to race over to him on the other side of the tree.


Finally my big moment was here! Daddy put me on Santa's lap and I sized him up...

Oh boy, oh boy, am I excited! I could hardly contain myself.
And then he gave me my very first Christmas present, direct from the big man himself. Awesome!
This holiday rocks.

1 comment: