On the Saturday before Christmas we all got on our Red Feetie pajamas to go start the day. I felt pretty cool since even the big kids were wearing red feetie PJs.

I also quite like being the center of attention like Logan and I are this Christmas.

Here are our boys, enjoying the Christmas tradition.

And then the coolest thing happened, Santa visited us early and make a special stop to Fresno. WOW!

Grammy & Papa were pretty excited that Santa visited too.

They couldn't wait to show us the presents Santa left.

I was SO excited because Santa must have seen my Daddy drooling over the Red Flyer All-Terrain Wagon (ATW) because Santa got it for us for Christmas. Check me out!

Once again, I think Daddy is almost more excited about the toys then I am...

We exchanged gifts within the family too, I think Logan and my Lala and Uncle Matthew liked the books that I picked out for Logan.

And I really loved their gift too!

But as we quickly learned, at 8 months old the wrapping paper is the real hit...
Looks like you all had a great christmas!!! I love the little red wagon, Kaitlyn looks like she was meant to be chauffeured around in it!
ReplyDelete