Thursday, December 31, 2009

Santa Party

Each year Grammy & Papa Woods celebrate the season with the "Santa Party". I had no idea they were such party animals...

I put my party dress on and was all ready to go.

Let the festivities begin!
I got to meet lots of Mommy and Daddy's friends and I really liked them all.

Several of the group went to college with Daddy and it sounds like they had some fun times together back in the day.

It was past my bedtime when the party really cranked up but from all the noise I can tell you that it was one heck of a party!!

Surprisingly enough, everyone was in good spirits the next morning and we even had time to do some crafts. Uncle Matthew and Mom helped me make my very own hand-print ornament to match the one we got from Logan. Cool!
Then we were off - back in the car for the 4 1/2 hour drive back home. What a whirlwind three days!

No comments:

Post a Comment