Thursday, December 31, 2009

Rocky Mountain High

The Monday before Christmas we flew into Colorado. It was my second plane ride and definitely my longest one so far. Mom and Dad were nervous but I did just fine. It is kind of hard to entertain me in such a small space cause I want to stand, crawl and meet everyone on the plane, so Dad walked me around a lot and I made lots of friends up and down the aisles with my charming baby smile.

I dig Nana's house in the mountains. She has all this land covered in white stuff and the best part is that she has TWO fuzzies (aka: dogs). Awesome!

There is one Big Fuzzie named Ebony and one Fuzzie named Scooby who is my size. I did my excited scream at them and they seem pretty scared of me so we spent some time sizing each other up. I think we are going to get along just fine.
I got my big Christmas present a little early so we could use it. It is a flat wooden thingy with a red pad. They said it is a "sled" but as you can tell, I don't quite get it yet. Do I sit in it, do I play on it, do I eat it? Who knows!
Welcome to the Rockies!

No comments:

Post a Comment