D: Mommy is back at work and so we're getting behind on blog updates - here we go!
The last week of July Mommy talked a lot about returning to work. I'm not sure what that means but it was a pretty normal week for me....

My sister dressed me up in silly things...

Then my Mommy saved me and made me stylin'.

Ok, so she almost saved me from looking silly - what's up with the Gilligan hat?

Much better - stylin' in my plaid jumper.

More time in the dreaded car seat although I'm getting quite used to it and am now pretty chill. Especially since I can grab at toys now I'm pretty entertained.

And I LOVE looking out the window at new things.

Kaitlyn is letting me play with her more and more. Today I got to "hide" with her and Baby July, her doll.

I can't sit up yet so it was a little scary to be completely at her mercy.
Thankfully, she is really thoughtful and propped me up just fine. Fun times!

Tummy time is getting pretty solid for me. Although I'm confused by the fun house mirror with the baby looking back at me....kinda freaky.

And every once in a while - BAM - I roll over! I used to be scared when my world turned upside down but now I think that rolling is fun - wheeeeee!

I love talking and using my tongue. I have a lot of interesting things to tell you.

And I've been introduced to the BebePod/Bumbo Chair thingy this week too. Awesome - I like getting to sit and play with my toys - it makes everything old new again! Although I can only last a few minutes before my back gets tired.

Finally, Kaitlyn found a pair of her shades that look masculine enough for me. Here's looking at you!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment