KK: Well, on August 1st, Mommy headed back to work after 5 months of maternity leave. This explains the long delay in blog posts as she gets used to balancing it all again. I don't think she was very excited about going back, to be quite honest. But let's face it, who would blame her?? Dylan and I are so completely awesome - why would you want to leave us during the day in order to sit on conference calls and stare at a computer?!?!
Since she won't be available to play anymore I've been finding new past times...

I've been practicing taking care of Dylan since Mommy won't be available as much.

I've been working on my bed jumping skills just to make sure I can entertain her on long calls.

And I've been taking up photography. Mommy and Daddy gave me their old camera and here a few highlights...titled: "Dylan, on the edge"

"The Red Series"
"Abstract Art"
"All of Me"

"Ol' Blue Eyes"
"Piggies At the Market"

"You Spin Me Right Round Baby"

"Daybreak with D"

Since I'm being artsy I figured I needed to wear shades indoors at all times, even in my PJs. Peace out.
No comments:
Post a Comment