D: The week of July 18th, as a big 4 month old, I went in the dreaded car seat for what felt like forever.

Even after all my screaming all I got was a snack and diaper change in a Starbucks restroom - boo hiss.

Thankfully, I ended up somewhere familiar. I think it is called Fresno. It's hot here again, not like last time, but I'm still surprised by how it feels on my skin.

And then there is the "pool" thingy. It is big and I'm clearly scared of it still...

I look like I'm ready to go trekking through the desert with my SPF clothes on from head to toe!

Ahhhh, this is much better, I'm happy just chillin' in my chair away from the dreaded pool.

I especially like it inside - I'm getting quite used to this thing they call "A/C", maybe we can get this cold air maker at home?

I have made two major discoveries this week. Besides the fact that I totally rock at grabbing my toys now, I have discovered that I can suck on my fingers and I don't need to wait for those tall people around me to help a brother out and give me my paci. Fingers = good.

I even found my thumb, although that was purely by mistake and I'm not sure why my sister is so into it.

I also found my tongue.

It's this slimy, silly thing inside of my mouth and it is SO much fun to play with. I especially like talking with it hanging out.


I had a great week with GiGi (my great-Grammy), she sang me church songs and I was so comfortable with her.

Love my time with GiGi!

One day we went to the Park's house to look at stuff. I got to see real chickens. They are the first animal I've seen other than dogs and they blew my mind.

I looked at KK for some reassurance that this was normal to see these feathered things moving around. It's wild!

They have the best backyard for lounging, I've got my eye on the built-in BBQ for when I grow up!

Happy Days!

Hey....watch it there sis, you're awfully close to kicking my cute noggin' so I'm throwing you the evil eye.

Love my time with my Papa after he comes home from work!

We hang out and he give the best baths.

Here I am, living it up with Milo...

Do I look like a happy kiddo or what???
No comments:
Post a Comment