Friday, June 29, 2012

June Room

D:  After SLO and Trinkentag, things were pretty mellow around here for June - no costumes, no races, no hikes, no adventures.  But, all good.  


 My first time finger painting was in the first week of June.  I was surprised I was allowed to make such a mess.  When I say please though it gets all over my bib - good thing I was wearing one!
 Sister and I are obsessed with raspberries - especially putting them on our fingers.  Kaitlyn can load up all 10 fingers.  I, on the other hand, prefer to take one finger at a time - load it up, pop it in my mouth and point my finger away like I'm throwing a ninja star - it's got style baby.
 Sister loves this TV thing, I'm not so sure about it but I am starting to be able to recognize the song at the beginning and get excited.  I can even sit still for about 5.2 minutes to watch a little of it. 
 See this face - sad face.  Mad face.  My parents are getting to see this face A LOT in June.  I'm finally getting teeth, a lot of them, maybe all of them.  My whole face hurts from it.  I have big front teeth coming through and my pointy eye teeth - all at the same time.  This really stinks. 

 Mommy took us out for lunch at this girly place.  Everything was pink.  KK, Jasmin and Mommy loved it.  I got leftovers and had to sit next to a giant pink couch - ewwwww.   The good news is that they got super yummy cupcakes and I got to have some. 
 Haircuts again - this time BIG buzzing clippers!  I remained calm but was a little nervous cause it sounded like a giant bee.  And although I've actually pet a bee before (I'm curious, what can I say!), I've heard they are bad news.
 KK got her hair done too.
 KK is getting ready for her big ballet recital.  I got to go one day but they wouldn't let me dance even though I really wanted to! 
And our usual Sunday - at church with our friends, the Dennis Family.  Twin Baby Quinn is getting big - I can't wait for him to be big enough to play! 

No comments:

Post a Comment