Saturday, September 15, 2012

Howdy Doody

KK: Well, well - been a while! Where did we leave off - oh yes - the end of July!  After returning from Colorado I had a special treat....
My BFF Savannah and her Mommy took me to my very first Circus.  I got this awesome souvenir and lots of fun food to eat.  I'm a good big sister and have even taught my brother how to use my fun spinny toy.
It was a blast.   We even sat in a box - very big time baby!

D:  It's been hot here.  So sometimes a guy's gotta do what a guy's gotta do....
Shirtless and showing off my hot baby bod.
Hot stuff...
Buff Bubble Baby

KK:  On July 20th Mommy had jaw surgery.  I felt really bad for her because she went out with friends on the Duffy the night before her surgery and got some sort of suspicious "pasta salad" poisoning.  I took good care of her but she had to go from being sick to sitting in a dentist chair for two hours while they cut open her mouth, drilled extra bone off of her jaw and then stitched back her mouth with 12 stitches.   Yikes!   Maybe I'll be a doctor someday because looking at the blood after didn't bother me at all.  
Mommy was a champ and so was Daddy because the very next night we had everyone over for Daddy's 1st Annual Newport Trial Group Summer BBQ.  It was chaos with people and kids everywhere - we love having a big yard for just these moments.
Good times were had by all and I loved having new friends to play with (although I don't understand why they don't let me boss them around!, especially on MY turf)

No comments:

Post a Comment