Yeah baby! I love getting spoiled at Grammy & Papa's! Chocolate pudding tonight!
Miss my Daddy but love Skyping with him. Sitting like a big girl.
This week I got to do Swim Lessons again this year with Ann Bu-candy. Apparently my swim classes back home have set me back considerably and Mommy is beside herself. It's all about my kickers. My kickers wiggle instead of kicking and I'm working too hard. But, I did get to go off the diving board here and at Papa's Pool and I am kind of a stud - kickers or not....
On my last day, Logan and Milo came over. We weren't allowed to go back in the pool until after lunch and Logan wasn't eating so I'm giving him a piece of my mind about following the rules...
I sure love Lou.
Yeah for Cousins!
Ready, set.....
go! We are like little fishies together!
Fun times~
AMAZING!
This waterfall rocks!
Ahhhhhhhhh!
My first experience with Chocolate Pudding...hummmm...
And the verdict is.....yeah baby!!!!
Oh yeah.....that's the good stuff!
We headed to a water park one of the days to beat the heat. So fun!
Picnic time outside. After the pool the heat isn't too too bad.










No comments:
Post a Comment