D: This Sand Dollar place is great. I have lots of people to play with (except Mommy because she has a bad cold and is still recovering from her jaw surgery), fun food to eat (cheetos!) and my buddy Milo to hang out with.
We are the cutest together. We babble to each other and chase each other and even share! We even learned how to give hugs and kisses this week. Sweet boys. I think we are going to be best buddies.
Dylan patting Milo's back - it's ok Cuz.
So glad that someone else gets stuck with my sister's girly gear instead of me for a change!
Fun times with Grammy and Papa.
I got a big old bruise at MyGym this week before coming. Boo hoo, boo boo. Doesn't slow me down though!
Lunch with my bud.
Too cute!!
Hanging in the sand hole with Milo.
"Dylan, would you like to use the shovel for a turn? I'd gladly share with you."
"Why thank you, cousin. Would you care for a gold fish? I'd love to share with you if you would like one." No joke - we actively share with each other - must be a result of having older siblings.
Grammy teaching me how to call for people - put your hands over your mouth and make a loud noise. I got it!
Love my Papa.
Beach babies!
Thanks Grammy & Papa for the house this weekend so we could all be together and close to the Lyons!




No comments:
Post a Comment