I've learned how to approach a doggie with my hand outstretched. I'm still working on the "gentle" petting though.
Score! She's friendly! And just my size. Awesome.
They must have remembered KK because they were all kisses for her!
Here I come - pucker up!
Can I climb on this fragile, expensive and treacherous piece of furniture to get to the doggies? Please, can I Mom? How can you say 'no' to these big blue innocent eyes???
KK: I love coming here to hang with Uncle Marv and Aunt Leigh. Uncle Marv is so funny. Like when I told him that I'm taking probiotics now "to help my poo poo come out" and he pretended to almost die from disgust - that was SO funny. At least, I think he was kidding....
I am one lucky ducky. I got an awesome new big Curious George book. I love these detailed stories now and never get sick of hearing them again and again. In fact, I'll read stories from this book every nap and night time for just about the next month (no joke, just ask my parents - they can probably recite them by heart)! Thanks Uncle Marv and Aunt Leigh!!
Kisses to MY Doggie, Mindy.
I look sweet but I'm secretly giving Dylan the strong-arm - Mindy is MINE. Pucker up to someone else's doggie....got it?


No comments:
Post a Comment