Thursday, January 3, 2013

Halloween 2012 - A Full Recap

KK:  Halloween took on many, many phases this year.  Although I've already touched on some of them, I'm going to take you through all of the highlights in one massive post because it will help capture the level of pure awesomeness that was Halloween 2012...
 First stop....Auntie Nicole's Pumpkin Decorating Party with my girl Savi.   Hi!!!  I'm dressed up as Minnie Mouse because it's a Halloween party and because I can.   Who doesn't love an excuse to dress up?  Halloween rocks.
 Pumpkin Party Time....don't worry the wine isn't mine...
 Mom, we are totally too busy to look at you when we say cheese....geez!
 Dylan wasn't into the pumpkins yet.  He and Gavin played and had fun doing their own thing.
Then off to the CDM Halloween party.  Thankfully our Jasmin stays in touch with the Nanny Mafia from CDM and we get invited to the festivities still.
Minnie and Mickey - too cute!
And they both had their respective stuffed animals.  So adorable.  Brother looks so cute.
I'd missed my girl Lexi, it was like old times.  Yeah!
Princesses can still play on the playground, even with their white gloves on.
The Royal Slide.
And then we did Pumpkin Carving at the Macers.  This is the best tradition!  Although I miss out because sometimes, like this year, it is past my bedtime.   Daddy made the awesome mustache pumpkin, Mommy did the happy pumpkin, Cousin Emi did the fleur de lys (go USC Kappas!) and Christiana did the ghosts.   It was a blast.
Next stop - my class Halloween parade!   We look so cute all dressed up.
This is so fun.

But wait....there's more!  Halloween at Daddy's office with a Chili cook-off.   Daddy makes a handsome cowboy.
I'm not quite sure what to think about Daddy's work situation.  Magic Mike showed up and there were a lot of naked cowboys....verrrrrry sketchy if you ask me.   I sure hope I can work at a place this fun when I grow up!
Having fun with Daddy's work friends.
The office photo (minus a few) - good times!   And the winner in our book was a chicken green chili - different but yum!
And here we are - the big day!  October 31st with an epic party at our place....Dylan is ready as Nemo (or "Prince Nemo" I call him since I am a princess after all).
Ok - cutest idea ever....Savannah is Snow White and her twins are two of the Dwarfs. 

This is so not fair.  I've asked Mommy for a baby sister and here Savi is with TWO babies of her own.
Pretty Princesses!
Photo opp with Chelsea and Michelle before they head home.
Cute picture with Grammy and Papa.

What is this thing?

A whole table of Pumpkin decorating for all the kids.
Kiddy Chaos!   We had 13 kids under 4 years old over that night.  
And miracle of miracles we got a pretty great group photo! 
It's dark out and time to get our Trick or Treat on - yeah baby!

I love living on a cul-de-sac, so many houses, so little time! 
This totally blew Dylan's mind that we could go to each door and get candy.   Poor guy tried going to our neighbors for several days hereafter for more candy.   Ooops!
No tricks, just treats!


Our friend Laura brought over the coolest Pumpkin ever - cookie monster!  
Dylan couldn't believe his eyes.

I built the tallest, most amazing tower with Papa.   We rocked it.
Those top blocks were pretty nerve wracking - check out Papa's face!
Dylan's buddy Eli and Dylan cooked in the kitchen late into the night.  Fun times were had by all!


And now - for some cute pictures of us in our costumes....
Cheese Nemo!
We did really cute decorating of the house this year, better than ever before inside and out.  I helped a ton, you can see a little of it here.
Perfect princess pose.


My favorite...


Love Dylan touching his dimples for the smile.  

Happy Halloween 2012!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment