Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Ducks versus horses, who wins?

KK:  Best weekend ever over November 2nd!   Cousin's Scotty and David came into town for the Oregon Ducks vs USC Trojan football game.   I don't see how this is going to be much of a game - the Trojans ride around on horses and I don't see how little yellow ducks stand a chance....Anyway, I digress....

 Just hangin' around with Cousin Scotty - literally!   I'm helping him workout.  Go team!
 Grammy and Papa are still here and we're having a blast.  Cheers to our Lyons Family!  We love you guys!   Dylan and I are in bed already and the meal we're missing out on looks amazing - bummer!
 Good times with my boys.
 Cousin Scotty and the magic of the iPad.  
 Off to the game - looks like our Macer/Lyons family is having fun!
 Love my Armenian men.   G-Papa Lyons would be proud to see all his grand-boys together.
Awesome - love our family!!!!!!!!

The Ducks beat the Trojans - sad for Mommy & Daddy, happy for Scotty.   Those must have been some big Ducks to beat the horse riding Trojans....odd....

No comments:

Post a Comment