My mind was blown and I was showing Grammy everything.
WOW - that fish is bigger than me!
Don't act scared but I'm surrounded!!!
I'm practically in the tank with them!
The bird area, which I'd never been to before was CRAZY. Grammy was quite the attraction!
Daddy and even the bird turned to smile but I wasn't taking my eyes off that guy just in case he went after us....
I'm still not comfortable enough with the birds to smile, Grammy and Daddy are brave.
And the new Penguin area was a HIT. This is awesome!!
I like the outside part where we can see stuff...
...and touch stuff.
Time for the "yeah baby" dance! What a great day!
KK: Since I was at school and missed the aquarium, Grammy, Mommy and I had a girls Tea Time that afternoon.
Cheese to my pink cupcake!
Loving girl time!






No comments:
Post a Comment