The Woods Men - rocking their Mustaches for the race. Daddy is looking hard core!
Uncle Ryan and Daddy - SKETCHY!!!
Even the women in the 5k were wearing mustaches!
We are the coolest looking cheer squad for the race! Here's looking at you, racers!
There go our men - Ryan, Daddy, Nathan, Van Wagner, Rick - go guys!
Baby Gavin and Auntie Cole brought donuts - score!
I look quite French, don't you think?
Mais, oui! (but, yes!)
Mais, non?!?! (but, no?!?!) I'm even rocking the famous French attitude.
Here they come!
Awwww- Sister is a good sister to my friends too.
Hey baby, like my stache?
Crossing the finish line, carrying Van Wagner...
I'm ready to run!
Sporting Dada's medal - yeah!
Although Sis-sis didn't have a stache like me, she did get an awesome butterfly face paint and a rainbow balloon animal at the birthday party we attended that afternoon. What a crazy day we've had!








No comments:
Post a Comment