Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Summer November

KK:  It's been HOT this November - Summertime Hot. 


 So - we're off to the Swim Club to enjoy the pool in the heat.  And we are rocking our new hats from Auntie Mary Lou.   Smashing!
 Warming up at the pool.  Savi, D and me - snug as bugs in rugs.
 Mom made the best purchase ever - matching rain boots and umbrellas.   It isn't raining out but who needs rain for rain boots?!?!   In fact, I think Dylan would sleep in his boots he loves them so much!
 Shading brother from the sun.
 

Singing in the Sun, just Singing in the Sun!  What a glorious feeling, I'm happy again...

Making more cookies with the cool cutters Nana got us.  Two little bakers!
We got black icing for the bats and it wasn't the best idea - it turned everything black that we touched - including our tongues!!!!!  
 I love having Savi over to play.   We played dress up and Daddy made us the best fort.
 Seriously amazing fort...

 We missed Daddy for a few days when he went to Philadelphia but he sent me pictures of clouds from the plane like I asked and that was fun.
And he got to see the sights after his meeting and have an amazing meal, so I'm happy for him.  He's rocking the beard and getting ready for the 'Stache Dash (mustache run) he's doing for Mo-vember (raising awareness for Prostate Cancer by growing (or borrowing) a mustache).
Miss you Dada!

D:  November has been fun for so many reasons.  I'm really curious and getting into a little bit more trouble these days.   I hear "no" a lot.  I think Mommy might be stuck on repeat because I hear it so much.

This is a perfect example....Mommy was running the bath and I didn't want to wait for her to put me in so I just got in myself, clothes and all.   I freaked her out pretty good and got in big trouble.

Mommy and Daddy make me stay in my highchair all the way till everyone is done.   Sometimes sister takes SOOOOOOO long to eat her dinner that it is pure torture.  Thankfully I get toys to play with when I'm done.   Hugs for Olivia while we wait for KK to be done! 

"Sis-sis" taught me how to lay on my tummy to eat - so many fun snack skills to learn!
Cheese for my short haircut!  Perfect for these Hot November days.


No comments:

Post a Comment