#1. I figured out how to get my toes into my mouth!! It is so awesome because it is like I have four thumbs now. I am SOOO winning the Thumb War. I don't even like the paci as much anymore because I've got my thumbs and toes to work on. Sweet!!!
#2. I am pretty much done with swaddling. Since I was pulling a David Copperfield and getting my hands out of the swaddle each time it became counter productive. And, since I roll and wiggle all over my crib the swaddle blanket eventually becomes a hazard. So bye bye blanket burrito!
#3. I've graduated to Size 2 diapers! We're sure I'm over 12 pounds now so I'm moving up. And even though I'm only 4 months old, I am so tall that I get to wear some of my 6 month clothes. New wardrobe for me!
We puppy sat Benny for a few days this week and it was fantastic. He is my size but totally afraid of me and that cracks me up. He won't even look me in the eye for fear I might come at him like a spider monkey. I'm still not sure what the word "gentle" means that Mom keeps using so I think he is a smart dog to keep his distance for now.

He is really good at rolling over and so he tried to teach me how to do it. Unfortunately, I still cannot get from my tummy to my back so he is going to have to come over to teach me some more.

Finally someone helped me out and made me look pretty while playing with all my hair (unlike my Mom whose best work yet has been a mohawk). Thank you Jasmine for my barrettes!!

The weekend was awesome. Friday night we had the Macer Family, Cousin Scotty and his friends over for a BBQ. I hate having such an early bed time because I miss out on most of the party but I loved seeing Scotty!

On Saturday and Sunday we took really long walks and I liked being outside. It was super hot though and so when we got home I got to have some naked time just to cool off.

On Sunday we BBQed with our Sunday dinner crew and I got to wear my do-rag, which is super rad. Uncle Ryan put me on his shoulders, which was the first time I'd tried this, and it was awesome! I got to drool on his head and got to be taller than everyone - sweet!
No comments:
Post a Comment