I am just all out of order here. When my Nana was in town several weekends ago we all headed up to Redondo Beach to hang with Uncle Marv and Aunt Leigh. They have two Kaitlyn-sized Fuzzies named Rax and Mindy and I was smitten.

But then they tried to give me all sorts of licky kisses and I was not so keen on that...

Thankfully, Aunt Leigh saved me and I got to hang with her.

I was a little jealous because Mommy had both fuzzies on her lap instead of me.

But I got over it because I was reading books and enjoying my time so much.

I even got to be held by Uncle Marv!

I decided to see what all this licking was about and gave it a test run on the window. Huh, I'm not sure about it...

But now that I know it is not such a big deal, I warmed up to all the licks and the chase was on....I chase you and then you chase me, deal?

Rax is the bigger, male fuzzy and he is really handsome.

I tested the waters to see if he'd take it like a man and let me pull his tail.

Sweet success!!!

The other fuzzy Mindy is just the cutest thing ever.

I got down closer to see how precious and sweet she is.

She is so sweet that I thought I should lay down in her dog bed with her and snuggle. Nighty night!
Ahhh, this is my favorite kaitlyn post! I love the sweater she is wearing, is it homemade? Beautiful color on her!
ReplyDelete