Monday, February 15, 2010

Happy Valentine's Weekend!

The little cupid guy was really busy this weekend. Grammy and Papa were in town so that made for some extra Valentine's love for me. It was fab!
I got my first ever roses from Cousin Logan and Uncle Matthew. I got to touch their soft petals and I think/hope my Mom was trying to get me to smell their sweet aroma by stuffing them in my face.
Me likey! And you should see them once they opened up - wowsa!
It is crazy to think that 1 year ago they threw a Baby Shower for my Mommy here in Orange County on Valentine's Day and I was still in her tummy. Boy time flies. The cool part is that I had lots of cool Valentine's outfits to wear this weekend. Check me out!
We went out to lunch and got the coolest looking heart shaped cake. I thought for a second that this was going to be my first cake taste but alas, they were just teasing me with it and the adults devoured it without me. Boo. I cannot wait to turn one so I can get me some a that.
That night Uncle Marv and Aunt Leigh came over. I was sooo excited to see them but secretly a little bummed that they didn't bring the little fuzzies Mindy and Rax with them. I just love reading stories with Aunt Leigh and Uncle Marv gave me the coolest pop-up book I've ever seen from his childhood. Awesome!
Then to cap off the weekend and enjoy our summer-like weather, on Sunday we headed to Balboa Island for a walk and some lunch on the water.
I was pretty happy to be out in the Sun sporting another cute Valentine's outfit.
I spent a lot of time watching the pigeons while we ate lunch, I was really waiting to see if one of them had a bow and arrow and turned out to be cupid.
I kept a close eye out for this flying little angel.
And I pondered if it would hurt to be hit by one of his arrows.

Phew! What a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment