Friday, February 19, 2010

Monkeying Around

As I mentioned back on Feb 1, Mom took me to the zoo for the first time. Here are some of our highlights...
Eating lunch outside was fun, especially when we discovered that an avocado makes a great spoon.
Just Monkeying Around...trying to imitate the monkey, not too bad!!
My oh my, they have big reptiles here....I'm really hoping he isn't hungry since Mom let me get really, really close to his BIG mouth!
This enormous bird was cleaning itself so I looked away to give him some privacy.
My favorite Moncheechee. How cute is he???? I will name him Zorro (cause of the mask, duh) and he will be mine.
Here I am speaking to my peeps....the Spider Monkeys. Mom & Dad say that I move like a Spider Monkey and now I can see why! Oooooh aaaaah!
Seriously....I eat that thing???? Gross!
Oh well, Gobble Gobble!
Hope you can join me at the Zoo sometime!

No comments:

Post a Comment