Friday, February 26, 2010

Gym-Gym-Boree

About a month ago, Mommy took me to my first Gymboree Class. We showed up and were placed in a very colorful room filled with little people my height and we started to play. They asked us to do all of these tasks and I didn't do a single one of them, I just wanted to put my hands on other kid's faces and lick all the toys. Mom was not too pleased by this experience and was exceptionally relieved to learn that they had placed us in the wrong class and I was with the 16-24 month old kids. Apparently, I AM pretty tall for my age because I looked like them but I sure didn't act like them. PHEW!

Unfortunately, when they moved me to the class of kids my age I was still all over the place. These babies didn't even crawl yet and here I am, speed-racer crawling and standing on my own. Needless to say, I used this to my advantage to put my hands on all their faces and steal & lick all their toys. Again, Mom was not too pleased and she left exhausted. She called Daddy to say it was a "train wreck" but I didn't see any choo-choo trains around. Maybe all of the colorful toys made her hallucinate?

Anyway, I am pleased to say that Mom and I had the courage to return to Gymboree this week and we were a perfect fit for the class we attended. I had a blast and it turns out that I had a lot in common with the other face-touching, toy-licking, sorta-walking crew.

Here I am stretching before my big workout - don't wanna pull a hammy!
Now I'm scoping out the scene and pondering which toys fit in my mouth best...
Here I am getting ready to stand up and step up onto the bridge...that cutie pie in the background rockin' the Osh Gosh is Aaron, he gave me his nametag to eat, I think he likes me.
Here we are during parachute time, right before that big meanie Trevor (in the yellow) pulled my hair. You can tell from my girl Arabella's face in the background that she saw it coming. Gasp!
And my favorite time of the day....Bubble Time!!!
I got showered with these magical little orbs as we sang: "bubbles, bubbles, everywhere. bubbles, bubbles, in my hair".
I chased them and popped them and loved them - oh my!
Pleeeease can we go back, Mom????

No comments:

Post a Comment