Saturday, February 27, 2010

Sock Monster

I have a confession to make...
you may have heard of something scary call the "Sock Monster". I AM the Sock Monster, live & in person. You see, Mom & Dad keep putting these things called Socks on my feet and I HATE them. I believe they are the enemy of fun and the enemy of freedom. Therefore, I use every opportunity to take them off. Don't tell my parents but I've begun to deposit the socks in hiding places all around the house and in the cars. Unfortunately, that has not stopped my Mom from putting any socks she can find on my feet, matching or not. I'm going to have to escalate my attack on socks to ensure that all of them are hidden so I don't get the double whammy of having to wear socks and having to look silly in ones that don't match.

No comments:

Post a Comment