Mom seems to think that I need to stay in my room during nap time, even if I'm not in the mood to nap. I cry and try to let her know that I'm awake and ready to play but she keeps ignoring me, so I've had to find other means to entertain myself. I've been practicing my "ba ba ba ba ba" words a lot. I've also been practicing standing and bouncing on my mattress. But the best thing so far is that I realized I could lean out and grab the items out of the top of my clothes hamper. I was especially excited the other day because one of them was still attached to a hanger, which made for great adventures! It can be a hanger, a sword, a chew toy, a noise machine and more!!!

Busted!! Do I look guilty or what?

Looks like my Adventures in Hamper Land are over for today...
No comments:
Post a Comment