Thursday, March 25, 2010

San Luis Obispo - Day 3

Well, my last night in SLO was a rough one. I ruined the adults big night out by screaming my head-off at bedtime and refusing to go down. I was so gassy and upset and I kept spitting up. I threw up red Tylenol all over my Daddy and he thought it was blood - I swear he nearly passed out. Uncle Matthew joked that they were just ketchup packets that Daddy put on his shirt to get out of paying for dinner....he he he, silly Uncle Matthew. I'll need to keep that one in my back pocket for later when I really want to get out of something....like these things called homework and school that I keep hearing about.

Thankfully, once I finally fell asleep, I slept like a Baby and I was raring to go first thing in the morning. I'm glad I woke up sharp because Logan trusted me enough to introduce me to a few of his favorite things, like playing in the fridge & the dishwasher. I also took notes on how to throw a sweet temper tantrum when these things are closed off before we are ready to stop playing in them. It goes a little something like this - whine, cry, kick, kick, kick; whine, cry, kick, kick, kick. It has a nice "cha, cha, cha" rhythm to it, don't you think? I'm a big fan.
Mom and Dad took Logan and me out in the crisp morning air for a big walk all over SLO, this is one cute town but it is much colder here than in SoCal.
Between naps, we headed to Morro Bay for lunch at this cute outdoor seafood spot, right on the water. It was so great - everyone there seemed to have a Dog for me to look at and they had this awesome guitarist who sung to us. Logan and I danced and smiled at him, he even stopped playing in the middle of the song to tell everyone that he was too distracted by our cuteness. Needless to say, we were a hit!
That afternoon I didn't want to nap and I did my usual protest of stripping off my socks, pants and lovey and throwing them out of my crib onto the floor. Dad took pity on me and so I got to hang with the boys on the deck.
This is WAY better than napping - score!!
Logan gets to hold onto Big Boy Bottles, I'm soooo jealous.
Not a bad view from the deck; a perfect way to end our great weekend in SLO.

Sadly that night, when we arrived home, our house had been burglarized. I'm not sure what that means except that it meant that I had to stay in the car in the garage for like an hour after we got home while these big men in blue uniforms worked all around us. I had been asleep in the car leading up to this and everything seemed fine when I woke up so I'm pretty sure it was all just a bad dream...thank goodness.

No comments:

Post a Comment