Tuesday, March 23, 2010

San Luis Obispo Aventures - Day 2 - Part 1

We did so much on our 2nd day in SLO that I'm going to break it up into two posts. So first, Good Morning! Logan and I are on pretty similar schedules and so we woke up, ate and headed to someplace that serves something called "Velvet Foam Lattes" that my Mom is obsessed with. Then we headed to the park.

Logan is really relaxed in the swing, unlike me, and so I was watching him carefully and taking note.
We had fun being pushed in the swing by our Dads.
They had this cool thing where Uncle Matthew was really far away but with this big funnel it sounded like he was right there!! WOW, I am totally intrigued by this amazing ventriloquist act.
And I got to fly really, really high in the air!
And then we hit the slide...I'm starting to warm up to it.
Logan really likes the slide.
Fun in the Sun in SLO.
I like it here!
Then we headed back to play with all the toys again. My hair is getting long but I am boycotting all types of hair accessories so I'm just gonna go shaggy for a while.
What a great morning! Gotta run, it's our nap time...

No comments:

Post a Comment