Wednesday, March 24, 2010

San Luis Obispo - Day 2 - Part 2

After nap time, we headed out to the gorgeous Edna Valley region, just moments away from Uncle Matthew & Lala's house. We started out at Wolff Vineyards for a picnic.
Logan's high chair fell and he took a really solid fall onto the ground. It made me want to cry but I tried to stay strong for him. Thankfully, he rallied like a champ and we continued to stay just ahead of the storm clouds in the distance.
We even had enough time for some wagon rides amidst the vineyards.
Giddy up!
What a great way to spend the day.

I mean seriously, how cute are we????
I think we should get paid for making this vineyard look so good!
I am a lucky girl to be surrounded by such great men.

Yeah for our day!
I even got to get up close and personal with the vineyards. I tasted the bark and I'm not sure what the big deal is about the juice that comes out of these.
What a great day.
Our adorable family.

Barrel tasting for the 21 and under crowd.
Baby in a Bar...nice influence Mom.
Love those big blues.
This picture pretty much sums up our day - cute all the way!

No comments:

Post a Comment