In the afternoon, Mom and Uncle Matthew had to work so Lala (Auntie Allison) and Daddy took us on a wagon ride. It is pretty where they live.Tuesday, March 23, 2010
San Luis Obispo Aventures - Day 1
Two weekends ago, right around my 11 month birthday, we headed to San Luis Obispo to celebrate with my Cousin Logan. Is he not the cutest???
He has lots of toys that are different than mine so I was having a blast! Oh my gosh, what do I play with next????
He is bigger than me, has teeth already and talks more clearly than I do, but I just started standing on my own and even taking a few wobbly steps, so I used that to my advantage.
It helped me get the upper-hand every once in a while for a little WWF-style smackdown.
In the afternoon, Mom and Uncle Matthew had to work so Lala (Auntie Allison) and Daddy took us on a wagon ride. It is pretty where they live.
Off we go!
Logan looks pretty tough in his camo vest. Welcome to the gun show...
He is also a bit of a daredevil - he likes to lean waaaaaaay over the edge when we are moving. I pointed to him and tattled on him because I was scared he was gonna plop right out and roll down the hill!
Riley Dog was a kick. He is a cool big fuzzy because he is really, really fuzzy. It TOTALLY cracks me up when he howls, I laughed and laughed and laughed when he'd talk in his big howling sound. Way cool.
He likes to give big slobbery kisses on my face, I was not a huge fan of that part.
Mom helped me pet him and get him to howl more but avoid the licks, thanks Mom.
Phew - what a big first day in SLO. Nighty night Logi-Bear & Uncle Matthew!
In the afternoon, Mom and Uncle Matthew had to work so Lala (Auntie Allison) and Daddy took us on a wagon ride. It is pretty where they live.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment