1st discovery of the toilet paper roll.
It just keeps going, and going, and going....amazing!

First time playing in the sand. Oh, and first time eating it....ewwwwww.

And, my 1st bike ride!
I liked riding with my Daddy so much. We rode along the cliffs along the ocean and I got so relaxed with the wind in my hair that I just put my head down along my handlebar and took in the sights and smells.
We even stopped for a snack at the Shake Shack. I made friends and it was neat to watch the dolphins swim by, I'm not sure what a dolphin is yet but as far as I can tell, people like them and they live in the water. The grownups all got to have milkshakes but I had my purple sippy so I was still cool. So many new adventures to be had!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment