Saturday, May 23, 2009

5 weeks old....what up cuz?

From Kaitlyn...
Just before my 5 week birthday, we had a full house of family. I got to see my Uncle Rojo again from New York which was awesome. And I got to meet his girlfriend Rochelle and my Aunt Allison & Uncle Matthew for the first time. We had lots of our Aunties & Uncles over on Saturday too, very fun to see the new smiling faces. I love being held by my Grammy and Papa. But the best was meeting my new cousin, Logan...

I've got him beat by 12 hours in age but he definitely has me beat on size!! I love his big cheeks.

Check us out, already two peas in a pod...
We were having fun together, laughing and looking at each other...

Until...the big bruiser choke slammed me like a wrestler coming off the ropes of the crib...

I stuck my tongue out at him and gave him a little piece of my mind...

That'll show him! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment